Sunday, September 5, 2010

Red Green

Growing up in rural Nebraska with 3 channels on my tv left my viewing options to ABC, CBS, and my beloved PBS.  I grew up watching The Red Green Show.  Soooo, imagine my excitement when I saw that he was coming to Boise, Idaho and doing a meet and greet at the D&B in Boise.  If you (which honestly, who has) haven't heard of him, his whole show is about how he fixes up stuff with duct tape, and a bunch of other nonsense.  Go youtube it now!  Holy shizzle I was excited.  I went and bought some rolls of duct tape, and loaded the fam up on the Saturday he was here.  After a long wait I was able to shake Red's hand, get my tape signed, and have some nice photos of us taken.  I have my roll nicely displayed in our living room.
I never thought this day would come.
Can you sign that, To Melissa, my #1 fan, Love, Red Green.

0 comments: