Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trey's Birthday Party




Trey's birthday landed on MLK day this year.  No school.  So we held the party on Monday.  4 of Trey's friends came for his Scooby Doo party.  Have no clue why he wanted Scooy doo.  I stayed up til one on Friday night designing a gingerbread, haunted house for the cake.  Have I ever mentioned I flunked art.  I suck.  Totally pathetic at anything art related.  I can't cut a straight line to save my life.  Yeah well had this haunted house pimped out, even had a light on the inside and scary ghosts behind curtains.  Well it was pimped out until Ledger came and pulled the cord from the light inside.  It crashed into a gabillion pieces.  Total suckeroo.  Fine..  Whatever.  Went to walmart.  Bought some paint and construction paper.  Decided to stick to a medium I know.  Cardboard and duct tape.  Spent way less time, haunted house turned out way pimper.  Printed the characters from the show.  Okay so it's not like I will be putting Cake Boss out of business....ever.  Trey liked it.  Hid the cake.  Gave the kids clues to find the cake.  Had 16 year old neighbor dress like ghost.    The clues led the kids outside where the 16 yr old neighbor was to run around scared of little meddling kids, and mad because they found him.  Get last clue.  Eat cake.  Went more like 16 yr olf neighbor scarred the shiz out of kids, kids came running in house crying, didn't want last clue, and found cake anyway.  Tyson had to pretend beat up the ghost to redeem ourselves.  The kid in the red running for dear life is Trey.  The end.



1 comments:

Kristie said...

Thats so cool! I love it! :o)