Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged... Yipee.

Six things you don't know about me are.....


1. I really, really, really want a tree house. A ginormous one with a fireman's pole, and a trap door, and windows, and big enough to sleep in.

2. I took shop 4 years in high school and started majoring in Building Construction Technology in college. I worked at a lumber yard for 5 years. And I am not a lesbian.

3. I almost moved to Germany to be a nanny. I was all ready to go purchase my ticket and expedite my passport when I got another offer in Pennsylvania. I put the two in a hat and pulled out Pennsylvania. I lived there for 16 months.

4. I love to go swimming and can do flips off the diving board, and one of my favorite things to do is see how many flips I can do under water in a row. Every time Ty and I go swimming it is like the first thing I do. He counts, I flip.

5. I was in the National Honor Society in school. Got good grades and never studied. I tried to drop out twice because I would get depression really bad during winter. Somehow I pulled thru.

6. I want to learn how to weld, make my own jeans and swimsuits, cook really well, skateboard, and asparate.

I have lots more so somebody better tag me again.. I guess I will tag Tifani, and Mischa..






5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Belnaps said...

I never knew these things about you. I have to say, I think you're even cooler now!

P.S. I've never liked doing flips under water because it always hurts my head. I think I'm a pansie!

mischaanddonovan said...

Mel-
I have to admit that I haven't really been too fond of the Real housewives on NY. None of them are really cute. And the one girl with the boyfriend problems was on Martha Stewart Apprentice (I'm a loser for knowing that). Biggest Loser is getting a little ridiculous because of all the blubbering dudes on it. My new favorite is Top Chef Chicago. Just started last week (you can catch up) and there is a white dude who thinks he is totally gangster! It is hilariouso! You gotta check it!

P.S. I don't think you should tag me, because I suck at this whole blogging thing too!

Mel Z La Downs said...

La la la

Lynsee said...

I always used to try lots of flips in the water too. I always had to plug my nose with one hand so I couldn't get that many in. It's all about getting momentum with your arms. I guess I'll have to get a nose plug.