Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I was so Stupid.


So it's not a secret I was a pretty crazy kid during/after high school. One of the dumbest things I did was get a tattoo on my arm. Okay so I don't think all tattoos are white trash, but seriously this one is. I HATE it. I started getting it lasered off. So if any one needs a reason to why they shouldn't get one they can look at this picture. It smells so bad while she is burning it off, I have to wear this welding mask like thing while she uses this laser marked DANGER EXPLOSIVE all over it. The crapiest part is it will cost like $800-$1000. Those bumps on it are puss pockets. Yum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynsee said...

That looks awful. My sister had one removed on her ankle and she said she could barely walk after each treatment. I justified my piercing by saying I could take it out anytime. I guess we all do stupid things.

Brad and Tifani said...

Yea!!! You updated your blog!! It looks like you had so much fun on your vacation--we can't wait to go! We are counting down the days! Um, that tat. is disgusting! Sorry for you!

Sommers said...

Yea, You are BLOGGING!!! I love it. Keep it up. Eweee How are the kids? Still sick? How did the E.R. Party go?

Sabrina said...

Hey chica. Sorry I havent gotten to your blog, It was a crazy day. I went to the dr. for my knee, now I'm possibly having surgery. Eek. Do you think you'll be able to make aubs party on saturday? 6:30ish. let me know!