Monday, February 2, 2009



I really hate my background picture now. There is not a chance in hell I could fit into the pants, and probably won't for a long time. I definatley am not one those women that loses all that baby weight right away, and whoever said that nursing makes you shed those pounds if full of shit. Other than feeling like a lard butt everything is going well. Ledger is a great baby. I do get extremely stressed out when I am alone with all three boys for extended periods of time. Wow the guilt of not being able to show each of them attention sucks. I think I have said "in a minute" about a million times in the past three weeks and just hope that they forget about what they wanted in a minute. It gets better right?

5 comments:

abbyandcompany said...

i think it was a man who made up that losing weight/nursing crap. And I totally agree.

BTW, you are amazingly tall with nice long legs. You have a better shot at getting into those jeans than you think.

Dean Family said...

keep the picture up for motivation...you look good!! :) besides your not a fat lard...you had jeans on the other day. as far as it getting better...well i dont think it gets better, we just adjust to it. im coming up on six months and still trying to figure it out! you'll do better than me though!
love ya-

Kristie said...

You are great... Id be lying if I said it gets easy soon! I also agree... I had to be a man who made up the one about nursing! (maybe they lost their baby weight that way... lol... JK) You will look fabulous in no time! I have a hard time thinking you dont already fit in those jeans... or not far from it! (Either way you look better than me anyday of the week!) You could always post a pix of my butt of your fridge and just put a sticker that says... at least it doesn't look like this, and it might make you smile! :o) Sending you a big hug!
Love Kristie

The Belnaps said...

He does remind me of Trey. He's a cute boy! Hang in there! You're doing a great job. I'll come hangout sometime and we'll cry together.

Donovan, Mischa and Malik said...

He is a super cute baby! It must be an adventure having 3 boys!