Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween


Thanks Redbox for helping to introduce The Mario Brothers to my children. They are obsessed now. We spent Halloween in Burley. Tyson was once again gone. I am getting to fat and lazy to tend these kids on my own, and I didn't want to take them trick-or-treating solo. It didn't matter anyway they both ended up getting sick and we stayed home. But thanks to the two trunk or treats, and Trey's school party for plenty of candy. I consumed it all in about 3 days.

7 comments:

Brad and Tifani said...

Their costumes turned out great! They look awesome! Sorry you guys are all sick and stuff! Talk to ya later!

Dean Family said...

cute costumes! I havent seen you in forever...how are you? sounds like your getting big, cant wait to see your belly. stop by sometime!!!

mischaanddonovan said...

I like the costumes. They are sweet. I think the Housewives are crazy! They sure know how to turn them out in Hot-lanta! I need to catch up on my DVR. As far as Heba, she is dumb, as well as everyone else on that show. Which is why I am boycotting it. The timer for Biggest Loser will not be renewed on the DVR next season!

The Belnaps said...

That stinks that you all got sick! I hope you're feeling better. The boys costumes turned out good though! And you can find comfort in knowing that you have a fat prego partner whose twice your size!

Kristie said...

The boys look sooo very cute! Great job!

Sommers said...

I haven't check for a week or so and the next thing I now you post two new post!! Your getting CRAZY on me. You are soo GREAT with the costumes!! CREATIVE!!

Willis Family said...

Come on Melissa...where's the belly shots! LOL. Hope you're doing well. Your kids look awesome. I had a princess and a monkey with a banana :) Haven't posted them yet.