Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh yeah.


Trey started preschool. He likes it. I love it. It is at the Messiah Lutheran Church down the street from us. I attended the Lutheran church growing up, so thought it would be good to introduce Trey to other faiths. They do Bible study, pray, and have preschool church a few times a month. It seems okay. The books in their library titled "How to Talk to Your Mormon Neighbor with Love" kind of creep me out. I guess they must just want to shout obscenities at us. Damn Lutherans.

4 comments:

mischaanddonovan said...

I feel the same way about Lutherans! JK!!! But seriously, that sounds like a creepy book...

mischaanddonovan said...

BTW...I think Biggest Loser totally sucks this year. EVERY episode drags out SO SO long!

Ben said...

hey lady! how ya been? You prego again? be glad its not a girl :) they're so sassy!

Willis Family said...

sorry that comment was from me, not ben :)