Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nixon's Birthday's






This year Nixon's birthday (which is on July 1st) fell in between two big family functions. On June 27-29 Tyson's family was here for the Downs' family reunion. We were able to celebrate on Sunday with them. It was pretty impromptu and I am not a baker/party thrower, so he got some good ol' walmart cake.

Then on July 2nd we left for Nebraska. My ten year class reunion was over the 4th of July weekend. Nixon also got to celebrate with my family. My little brother Connor was in charge of the cake. This is the first birthday for both of our kids to spend with my family, so it was a fun time. My grandma and step-grandma, brother Dallas, sis-in-law Di, and their kids Austin and Zach helped us celebrate. And, yes, Nixon is still in his jammies. He really doesn't like getting dressed, changing diapers, etc. all part of the fun trip called the terrible two's.

0 comments: