Sunday, April 20, 2008

Boys...






Well today started out as a good day. First of all it is 4-20, Tyson and I had started our smoke a-thon in support of our favorite holiday, (not really) and second it was stake conference, so no church... That was until around 2:30 when Tyson is feeding the kids and is apparently too blazed. Long story short, Trey fell with his leg stuck through the back of the kitchen chair and landed on the chair on the floor, which subsequently led us the emergency room, and Trey with a broken leg... Poor little guy was a trooper and was conned into the x-rays with some Thomas stickers. Tomorrow we take him to the doctor to get the cast on.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! That makes me sad! I love the picture where he is totally forcing a smile! PS- did you take the pics with your camera phone? They turned out good if so!
TIF

(I posted anonymous because I'm too lazy to log in!)

Sommers said...

So SORRY!! Did you get the Thomas the train? I am sure it helped the pain.

TheSmithLife said...

Ouch, I hope he his healing time goes quick. You'll have to sign Chase's name on his cast for him- basically a few scribbles.

The Belnaps said...

Dang! Eric told me he had broke his leg. Who would have thought that a kitchen chair could be such a bone breaker!....Eva's arm....Trey's leg. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Annie said...

Bummer!! Boys are crazy is the only thing I can say!! I am surprised one of my boys has not had a broken bone yet. We have had stitches.

Angie said...

Oh ouch we haven't had that happen yet!!! What a big cast on a little boy! Hey will you guys leave us your email so that we can invite you to our blog? We are changing it to private! Thanks

Dean Family said...

holy crap! i cant believe he broke his leg. you know one good thing is it'll slow at least one kid down, right? j/k:)

Jamie Perkins said...

That is the saddest thing I have ever seen!! Poor lil guy! Hey happy late bday, Melissa!

Lynsee said...

Welcome to my world! Sucks doesn't it. At least he didn't have to have surgery.